25.3314, Calls: Cognitive Sci, Psycholinguistics, Text/Corpus Ling, General Ling/UK

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Aug 19 18:09:27 UTC 2014

LINGUIST List: Vol-25-3314. Tue Aug 19 2014. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 25.3314, Calls: Cognitive Sci, Psycholinguistics, Text/Corpus Ling, General Ling/UK

Moderators: Damir Cavar, Indiana U <damir at linguistlist.org>
            Malgorzata E. Cavar, Indiana U <gosia at linguistlist.org>

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org
Anthony Aristar <aristar at linguistlist.org>
Helen Aristar-Dry <hdry at linguistlist.org>
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 14:09:04
From: Jane Klavan [jane.klavan at gmail.com]
Subject: The Cognitive Commitment 25 Years on: Are Linguistic Categories Cognitively Real(istic) (and do They Need to Be)?

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=25-3314.html&submissionid=35950437&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: The Cognitive Commitment 25 Years on: Are Linguistic Categories Cognitively Real(istic) (and do They Need to Be)?