25.4868, Calls: General Ling, Lang Acquisition, Computational Ling, Neuroling, Socioling/Netherlands

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Dec 2 22:10:10 UTC 2014

LINGUIST List: Vol-25-4868. Tue Dec 02 2014. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 25.4868, Calls: General Ling, Lang Acquisition, Computational Ling, Neuroling, Socioling/Netherlands

Moderators: Damir Cavar, Indiana U <damir at linguistlist.org>
            Malgorzata E. Cavar, Indiana U <gosia at linguistlist.org>

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org
Anthony Aristar <aristar at linguistlist.org>
Helen Aristar-Dry <hdry at linguistlist.org>
Sara Couture, Indiana U <sara at linguistlist.org>

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 17:09:53
From: Rob van der Goot [r.van.der.goot at rug.nl]
Subject: 35th TABU Dag

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=25-4868.html&submissionid=35985177&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: 35th TABU Dag
Short Title: TABUTg

Date: 04-Jun-2015 - 05-Jun-2015
Location: Groningen, Netherlands
Contact Person: Rob van der Goot
Meeting Email: r.van.der.goot at rug.nl
Web Site: http://www.tabudag.nl

Linguistic Field(s): Computational Linguistics; General Linguistics; Language Acquisition; Neurolinguistics; Sociolinguistics

Call Deadline: 06-Mar-2015

Meeting Description:

The annual TABU Dag is an international linguistics conference organized at the University of Groningen in the Netherlands. Researchers, students and other interested people are warmly invited to participate! TABU Dag originated from the university's linguistic journal TABU (taalbulletin, language bulletin) and over the last 36 years has developed into a well-established conference with a varied programme and guest speakers from different fields.

The conference offers excellent opportunities to meet other linguists and discuss current research in several areas of linguistics.

Call for Papers:

We invite short abstracts for presentations and posters in English in any field of linguistics including, but not limited to: Phonetics and phonology, syntax and semantics, sociolinguistics, discourse and communication, computational linguistics and neurolinguistics.

Abstracts should not be longer than 300 words excluding title, author names, keywords and references and should be submitted on the conference website: http://www.let.rug.nl/tabudag/calls.php

We invite submissions for oral presentations of 20 minutes plus 5 minutes for discussion, as well as for poster presentations. Postgraduate students and postdoctoral researchers in particular are encouraged to present their work.

The deadline for the abstract submission is 6 March 2015.
Notifications of acceptance will be sent on 17 April 2015.

Please note: if your abstract was accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present it there in person, otherwise it cannot be included in the conference program.

Note also that we cannot help with travel costs or obtaining visa, other than a written confirmation of acceptance, if your abstract is accepted. We do provide a page with local information to help you plan your trip (see below).

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/