25.789, Calls: General Linguistics/USA

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Feb 17 19:08:50 UTC 2014

LINGUIST List: Vol-25-789. Mon Feb 17 2014. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 25.789, Calls: General Linguistics/USA

Moderator: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>

Reviews:
Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 14:08:38
From: Jennifer Strommen [strom395 at umn.edu]
Subject: Minnesota Undergraduate Linguistics Symposium

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=25-789.html&submissionid=27773730&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: Minnesota Undergraduate Linguistics Symposium
Short Title: MULS

Date: 05-Apr-2014 - 05-Apr-2014
Location: Minneapolis, MN, USA
Contact Person: Jennifer Strommen
Meeting Email: mnlinguisticssymposium at gmail.com
Web Site: http://www.linguistics.mn

Call Deadline: 07-Mar-2014

Meeting Description:

The 2nd Annual Minnesota Undergraduate Linguistics Symposium will be hosted by the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities on April 5, 2014.

The Minnesota Undergraduate Linguistics Symposium is dedicated to promoting the study of linguistics by undergraduates in Minnesota and surrounding states by sharing exemplary undergraduate research and fostering a dialogue between students of linguistics and other language-related topics across various institutions.

Call for Papers:

Registration for submission is open, and we are looking for any linguistic papers, presentations or posters. We seek a diverse array of presentations that will encourage undergraduates to pursue their own research, so all topics are welcome.

Our second Linguistics Symposium is open to all applicants with undergraduate, graduate or professional status. We are looking for diverse topics, from cognitive linguistics to cultural, to neuroscience, to computational and everything in between.  Applicants will be notified of their acceptance within one week following the submission deadline.

Submisson deadline: March 7, 2014.

Please visit our website for more information on registration and abstract submission:

www.linguistics.mn

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/