25.314, Calls: Ling & Literature/Spain

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Jan 18 21:15:03 UTC 2014

LINGUIST List: Vol-25-314. Sat Jan 18 2014. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 25.314, Calls: Ling & Literature/Spain

Moderator: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>

Reviews:
Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Bryn Hauk <bryn at linguistlist.org>

Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 16:14:38
From: Ángela Almela [angela.almela at gmail.com]
Subject: International Conference on Linguistics, Literature and Cultural Studies in Modern Languages

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=25-314.html&submissionid=26323569&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: International Conference on Linguistics, Literature and Cultural Studies in Modern Languages
Short Title: CILLEC II