25.2815, Qs: British Native Speaking participants needed

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Jul 5 20:13:38 UTC 2014

LINGUIST List: Vol-25-2815. Sat Jul 05 2014. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 25.2815, Qs: British Native Speaking participants needed

Moderators: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>
            Malgorzata E. Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <gosia at linguistlist.org>

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org
Anthony Aristar <aristar at linguistlist.org>
Helen Aristar-Dry <hdry at linguistlist.org>
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Alex Isotalo <alx at linguistlist.org>

Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2014 16:13:22
From: Elaheh Nosratirad [eli.rad64 at gmail.com]
Subject: British Native Speaking participants needed

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=25-2815.html&submissionid=34813904&topicid=8&msgnumber=1

My name is Elaheh Nosratirad, and I am a PhD student at Leuphana University of Lüneburg, Germany, conducting research on Individual differences in EFL: The effect of sex and proficiency on EFL requests and apologies.

I am currently in the pilot test phase of the assessment questionnaire and the scenarios I'm planning to use in my online MET (online Multimedia Elicitation Task), and I'm still looking for British native speakers of English who would be willing to complete a questionnaire containing 10 scenarios.
The questionnaire should take no longer than 15 minutes to complete.

The questionnaire can be accessed here (further
instructions are provided in the questionnaire):

http://myshare.leuphana.de/8f89eb6687d14f1a9648c763bc3ee22b

I would appreciate if you please fill it out and email it to me. If you would like to help me with my research by completing the questionnaire and/or passing it on to (other) suitable participants, I'd appreciate it very much. If you have any questions about my project, don't hesitate to contact me at eli.rad64 at gmail.com or Elaheh.Nosratirad at atud.leuphana.de.

Thank you for considering my request - I'm very grateful for any support.

Sincerely,

Elaheh Nosratirad

                     Language Acquisition
                     Pragmatics