25.3118, Calls: English, Spanish, Discourse Analysis/Belgium

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Jul 31 17:34:03 UTC 2014

LINGUIST List: Vol-25-3118. Thu Jul 31 2014. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 25.3118, Calls: English, Spanish, Discourse Analysis/Belgium

Moderators: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>
            Malgorzata E. Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <gosia at linguistlist.org>

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org
Anthony Aristar <aristar at linguistlist.org>
Helen Aristar-Dry <hdry at linguistlist.org>
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 13:33:48
From: Mercedes Díez-Prados [mercedes.diez at uah.es]
Subject: At the Crossroads of Persuasion and Evaluation/En la encrucijada entre Persuasión y Evaluación

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=25-3118.html&submissionid=35493582&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: At the Crossroads of Persuasion and Evaluation/En la encrucijada entre Persuasión y Evaluación