25.2458, Calls: English, Lexicography/UK

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Jun 5 19:36:03 UTC 2014

LINGUIST List: Vol-25-2458. Thu Jun 05 2014. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 25.2458, Calls: English, Lexicography/UK

Moderators: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>
            Malgorzata E. Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <gosia at linguistlist.org>

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org
Anthony Aristar <aristar at linguistlist.org>
Helen Aristar-Dry <hdry at linguistlist.org>
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 15:35:46
From: Philip Durkin [philip.durkin at oup.com]
Subject: International Symposium on Approaches to English Historical Lexicography and Lexicology

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=25-2458.html&submissionid=33912564&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: International Symposium on Approaches to English Historical Lexicography and Lexicology
Short Title: OX-LEX 4