25.2473, Calls: General Linguistics/France

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Jun 6 20:52:39 UTC 2014

LINGUIST List: Vol-25-2473. Fri Jun 06 2014. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 25.2473, Calls: General Linguistics/France

Moderators: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>
            Malgorzata E. Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <gosia at linguistlist.org>

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org
Anthony Aristar <aristar at linguistlist.org>
Helen Aristar-Dry <hdry at linguistlist.org>
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 16:51:37
From: Patricia Cabredo Hofherr [pcabredo at univ-paris8.fr]
Subject: RALFe 2014: 3rd Fall Meeting on Formal Linguistics : Language(s) and Cognition

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=25-2473.html&submissionid=33987397&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: RALFe 2014: 3rd Fall Meeting on Formal Linguistics : Language(s) and Cognition
Short Title: RALFe 2014