25.1259, Calls: Computational Ling, Cognitive Sci, Lexicography, Text/Corpus Ling, Psycholing/Ireland

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Mar 13 17:16:36 UTC 2014

LINGUIST List: Vol-25-1259. Thu Mar 13 2014. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 25.1259, Calls: Computational Ling, Cognitive Sci, Lexicography, Text/Corpus Ling, Psycholing/Ireland

Fund Drive 2014
http://linguistlist.org/fund-drive/2014/

Moderators: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>

Reviews: Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Bryn Hauk <bryn at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 13:16:12
From: Michael Zock [michael.zock at lif.univ-mrs.fr]
Subject: Cognitive Aspects of the Lexicon

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=25-1259.html&submissionid=28871715&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: Cognitive Aspects of the Lexicon
Short Title: CogALex