25.2246, Qs: Online Survey: English Formulaic Language

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed May 21 19:41:39 UTC 2014

LINGUIST List: Vol-25-2246. Wed May 21 2014. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 25.2246, Qs: Online Survey: English Formulaic Language

Moderators: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>

Reviews: Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Alex Isotalo <alx at linguistlist.org>

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 15:24:14
From: Russell Hugo [rlhugo at uw.edu]
Subject: Online Survey: English Formulaic Language

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=25-2246.html&submissionid=33164897&topicid=8&msgnumber=1

Hello Linguist List readers,

I’m a graduate student at the University of Washington conducting a research study for a project on formulaic language. Linguists from all sub-fields (e.g., computational, syntax, morphology, etc.) are sought to learn about their opinions regarding formulaic language. No familiarity with the subject of formulaic language is required. Responses from people with English as an L1 or L2 are equally valued.

If you are an adult:
I would greatly appreciate it if you would be willing to fill out an online questionnaire.
It is estimated to take 10-25 minutes.

The survey is completely voluntary.
The survey does not ask for your name.

The survey can be found here:

https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/rlhugo/168327

Thank you very much for your time and help.

Please do not hesitate to email me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

-Russell Hugo
rlhugo at u.washington.edu
Ph.D. Student
Department of Linguistics
The University of Washington
*Please note that I cannot guarantee the confidentiality of information sent via e-mail.

                     General Linguistics

Subject Language(s): English (eng)

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/