25.2320, Calls: Creoles, General Linguistics/France

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue May 27 16:42:09 UTC 2014

LINGUIST List: Vol-25-2320. Tue May 27 2014. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 25.2320, Calls: Creoles, General Linguistics/France

Moderators: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>

Reviews: Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 12:41:58
From: Patricia Cabredo Hofherr [creoles at gmx.net]
Subject: Formal Approaches to Creole Studies 4

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=25-2320.html&submissionid=33314260&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: Formal Approaches to Creole Studies 4
Short Title: FACS-4