25.4600, Qs: British native speaking participants needed

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Nov 17 22:21:11 UTC 2014

LINGUIST List: Vol-25-4600. Mon Nov 17 2014. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 25.4600, Qs: British native speaking participants needed

Moderators: Damir Cavar, Indiana U <damir at linguistlist.org>
            Malgorzata E. Cavar, Indiana U <gosia at linguistlist.org>

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org
Anthony Aristar <aristar at linguistlist.org>
Helen Aristar-Dry <hdry at linguistlist.org>
Sara Couture, Indiana U <sara at linguistlist.org>

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 17:20:57
From: Elaheh Nosratirad [eli.rad64 at gmail.com]
Subject: British native speaking participants needed

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=25-4600.html&submissionid=35978917&topicid=8&msgnumber=1

Dear All,

My name is Elaheh Nosratirad, and I am a PhD student at Leuphana University of
Lüneburg, Germany, conducting research on Individual differences in EFL: The
effect of sex and proficiency on EFL requests and apologies.

I am currently in the data collection phase of my research and I'm still
looking for British native speakers of English who would be willing to
complete an online questionnaire orally containing 10 scenarios. The
questionnaire should take no longer than 20 minutes to complete. You can
simply answer the scenarios by clicking on the Comment Button and record your
voice while you are answering. Please do not delete or re-record the answers.

The questionnaire can be accessed here:

1. https://voicethread.com/share/5886949/
2. https://voicethread.com/share/5898804/

You should sign up for an account, in order to be able to answer the
scenarios. In case, you are not interested in making an account on the above
website, you may also send me your email address, then I'll be able to send
you the scenarios by email.

If you would like to help me with my research by completing the questionnaire
and/or passing it on to (other) suitable participants, I'd appreciate it very
much. If you have any questions about my project, don't hesitate to contact me
at eli.rad64 at gmail.com or Elaheh.Nosratirad at atud.leuphana.de.

Thank you for considering my request - I'm very grateful for any support.

Sincerely,

Elaheh Nosratirad

                     Discourse Analysis
                     General Linguistics