25.4817, Calls: Applied Linguistics, Language Acquisition/Japan

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat Nov 29 09:00:56 UTC 2014

LINGUIST List: Vol-25-4817. Sat Nov 29 2014. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 25.4817, Calls: Applied Linguistics, Language Acquisition/Japan

Moderators: Damir Cavar, Indiana U <damir at linguistlist.org>
            Malgorzata E. Cavar, Indiana U <gosia at linguistlist.org>

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org
Anthony Aristar <aristar at linguistlist.org>
Helen Aristar-Dry <hdry at linguistlist.org>
Sara Couture, Indiana U <sara at linguistlist.org>

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 04:00:45
From: Ted O'Neill [pr at jalt.org]
Subject: 41st Annual JALT International Conference on Language Teaching and Learning

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=25-4817.html&submissionid=35984077&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: 41st Annual JALT International Conference on Language Teaching and Learning
Short Title: JALT2015