25.3675, Calls: English, Applied Ling, Lang Acq, Socioling, Discourse Analysis, Cognitive Sci/Turkey

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Sep 19 20:02:58 UTC 2014

LINGUIST List: Vol-25-3675. Fri Sep 19 2014. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 25.3675, Calls: English, Applied Ling, Lang Acq, Socioling, Discourse Analysis, Cognitive Sci/Turkey

Moderators: Damir Cavar, Indiana U <damir at linguistlist.org>
            Malgorzata E. Cavar, Indiana U <gosia at linguistlist.org>

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org
Anthony Aristar <aristar at linguistlist.org>
Helen Aristar-Dry <hdry at linguistlist.org>
Sara Couture, Indiana U <sara at linguistlist.org>

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 16:02:46
From: İsmail Hakkı Erten [iherten at gmail.com]
Subject: GlobELT: An International Conference on Teaching and Learning English as an Additional Language

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=25-3675.html&submissionid=35959117&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: GlobELT: An International Conference on Teaching and Learning English as an Additional Language
Short Title: GlobELT 2015