26.1737, FYI: All-New SpecGram Online (April 2015)

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Apr 1 16:52:42 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-1737. Wed Apr 01 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.1737, FYI: All-New SpecGram Online (April 2015)

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Ashley Parker <ashley at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 12:50:39
From: Trey Jones [Trey at SpecGram.com]
Subject: All-New SpecGram Online (April 2015)

 Greetings, Linguists!

The April 2015 issue of Speculative Grammarian—the premier scholarly journal featuring research in the neglected field of satirical linguistics—is now available online for your browsing pleasure.

http://SpecGram.com/CLXXII.4/

The editors and publishers of Speculative Grammarian are pleased to announce that another issue of our esteemed journal is now available. This issue offers many excellent features, including a ground-breaking, earth-shattering,
pointer-clicking, finger-tapping biolinguistic modeling simulation, a thoughtful look at the linguistic perils of a lack of prescriptivism, another peek into the history of SpecGram via the Archives, and the limitlessness of things you didn’t know you didn’t know—along with the usual collection of letters from our readers, breaking news, limericks, cartoons, puzzles, interviews, advertisements, and more.

Next time (May 2015), we will have another all-new issue of Speculative Grammarian.

Enjoy!
Trey Jones
Editor-in-Chief, Speculative Grammarian
http://SpecGram.com