26.1760, Qs: Survey Considering Politeness Towards Customers

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Apr 1 20:32:09 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-1760. Wed Apr 01 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.1760, Qs: Survey Considering Politeness Towards Customers

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 16:31:27
From: Susanne Kraff [susikraff91 at gmail.com]

Politeness towards customers in German retail chains

I am a fifth-semester student studying at the University of Trier, where I am
working towards a teaching degree with a major in English and Geography in
order to teach at a secondary school. For my class “Linguistic Politeness
Theories”, where a term paper is required for passing, I would like to gather
specific information for my topic “Politeness towards customers in German
retail chains” with the help of the following survey. Thank you so much in
advance for participating, I appreciate it a lot.

In order to participate please visit the website with the help of the
following link:
https://de.surveymonkey.com/s/XJKHQZ2

Subject Language(s): English (eng)

          http://multitree.org/