26.1784, FYI: Connexions Journal Issue 3(1) and Call for Papers

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Apr 2 23:27:50 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-1784. Thu Apr 02 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.1784, FYI: Connexions Journal Issue 3(1) and Call for Papers

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Ashley Parker <ashley at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 19:27:07
From: Rosario Durao [editor at connexionsjournal.org]

 We are proud to announce the release of Connexions' newest issue, which also features our second collection of interviews with leaders from across industry and academia. We appreciate the contributions of special issue guest editors Pam Estes Brewer and Kirk St. Amant.

http://connexionsjournal.org/2015/04/01/issue-31-and-call-for-papers/

The journal is accepting submissions for the following special issue, with a deadline of April 10, 2015:

- Translation and International Professional Communication:  Building Bridges and Strengthening Skills (Issue 3.2, 2015)

Enjoy the issue!
Rosário Durão and Kyle Mattson
Editors

Linguistic Field(s): Discourse Analysis