26.1802, Support: Discourse Analysis, Translation / United Kingdom

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat Apr 4 00:33:00 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-1802. Fri Apr 03 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.1802, Support: Discourse Analysis, Translation / United Kingdom

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Danuta  Allen <danuta at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 20:31:47
From: Annabelle Mooney [a.mooney at roehampton.ac.uk]
Subject: Discourse Analysis, Translation: PhD Student, University of Roehampton, United Kingdom

 Institution/Organization: University of Roehampton
Department: Department of Media, Culture and Language
Web Address: http://www.roehampton.ac.uk

Level: PhD

Duties: Research

Specialty Areas: Discourse Analysis; Translation

Roehampton is pleased to offer 50 VC Scholarships for PhD research areas across the university. We are seeking bold, innovative postgraduates with a record of achievement to undertake a broad range of thematic and cross-disciplinary projects. You will be supervised by experienced teams of internationally renowned scholars, enjoying extensive opportunities to collaborate with a diverse range of partners and to work within one of our highly acclaimed research networks.

Funding is available for UK/EU and International students at Home/EU rates (tuition fee waiver at £4,052 and stipend at £16,057 for 2015/16) for three years full-time study (or part time equivalent for five years).

Students will benefit from being part of their Departmental research communities and the Graduate School, which sits at the heart of our supportive doctoral community. All doctoral students further benefit from a range of high-quality training opportunities that foster development both within the academy and beyond.

How to Apply:
Information about applications is available from:
http://www.roehampton.ac.uk/vcscholarships/?utm_source=website&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=vc%20scholarships

For full information on projects available, please visit:
http://www.roehampton.ac.uk/uploadedFiles/Pages_Assets/PDFs_and_Word_Docs/Graduate_School/MCL_VCScholarships.pdf

Application Deadline: 05-May-2015

Web Address for Applications: http://www.roehampton.ac.uk/vcscholarships/?utm_source=website&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=vc%20scholarships

Contact Information: