26.1815, Calls: An Appeal from LINGUIST Editor Anna White

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Apr 6 13:42:46 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-1815. Mon Apr 06 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.1815, Calls: An Appeal from LINGUIST Editor Anna White

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Andrew Lamont <alamont at linguistlist.org>

Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 09:42:30
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

Dear LINGUIST Subscribers,

This year marks a big change for us here at the LINGUIST List. This is our
first Fund Drive at our new location in Indiana. We would like to thank you
for your continued support of the LINGUIST List.

We want to keep providing useful services to the linguistic community, and it
is your support that makes this possible. Please consider donating, even a
small amount. Every donation helps us reach our goal and sustains us in the
coming year.

https://funddrive.linguistlist.org/donate

I am Anna White, a student editor in the Calls & Conferences area. I am
responsible for coordinating the editing for calls for papers and conference
announcements, and keeping the conference information up to date. I am
currently pursuing a Master’s in Computational Linguistics, and working at the
LINGUIST List makes it possible for me to pursue my degree.

Your support affects every aspect of the LINGUIST List’s operation, and any
amount makes a difference. Please consider helping us ensure that we can
continue to provide the services you use every day.

Best regards,

Anna White
Calls & Conferences Editor
The LINGUIST List