26.1870, Win a One-year Subscripition to the Journal of Portuguese Linguistics: Spread the Word and Donate!

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Apr 8 19:01:30 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-1870. Wed Apr 08 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.1870, Win a One-year Subscripition to the Journal of Portuguese Linguistics: Spread the Word and Donate!

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Sara  Couture <sara at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 15:01:01
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

 Dear LINGUIST List Readers:

We hope you have been enjoying our publisher raffles during our Fund Drive.
Today, we are offering another prize, this time donated by the Association of
Editors of the Journal of Portuguese Linguistics.  They are offering a
one-year journal subscription to the Journal of Portuguese Linguistics to
everyone that donates $20 or more to the LINGUIST List Fund Drive.  You can
read about the journal here:

http://goo.gl/vnoUOq

Donate at least a minimum of $20 before midnight tomorrow (April 9, 11:59 pm
EST), and you will win a one-year subscription to the Journal of Portuguese
Linguistics.  You can donate here:

http://goo.gl/e656LG

Reminder: we still have another week of the Routledge Giveaway.  Anyone who
donates will receive a 20% off promotional code to Routledge’s book catalogue.
 By donating, you also are entered to win an ADDITIONAL $100 in books from
Routledge.  Don’t miss your chance

Please spread the word about our Fund Drive!  You can like and share our posts
on Facebook or Google Plus, or retweet on Twitter.  If everyone who uses
LINGUIST List donated at least $10 right now, we would achieve our goal.  We
can’t do it without your support.

Thanks and good luck!

Linguistically yours,
The LINGUIST List Crew