26.1890, Second Call: Create a New LINGUIST List Logo!

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Apr 9 12:57:10 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-1890. Thu Apr 09 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.1890, Second Call: Create a New LINGUIST List Logo!

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Ashley Parker <ashley at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 08:54:50
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: Second Call: Create a New LINGUIST List Logo!

 Hello LINGUIST List Subscribers,

We are excited to announce a brand new contest: The LINGUIST List Logo Contest! We are looking for a new logo for our website—one that is modern, cool, and captures the essences of LINGUIST List. LINGUIST List is operated by
and used by linguists, so why not have a linguist design our new logo?

We are calling all of our graphic design savvy subscribers out to help us with this task! If you are interested in design and looking to get your name out there, and want to help us out, please read our terms and conditions and enter
the contest! We have more than 25,000 mailing list subscribers, more than 27,000 social media followers in the world, and more than 1.5 million unique visitors on the website per year. That’s a lot of people viewing your art work!

To learn more about the history of past LINGUIST List logos, find out how you can enter the contest, and read our terms and conditions, please visit our blog:

http://blog.linguistlist.org/uncategorized/ethos-pathos-logos/

Remember, as always, LINGUIST List is a free and openly available resource dedicated to providing the best service possible for all fields of linguistics. Please support the LINGUIST List Fund Drive 2015 with a contribution:

Sincerely,

Your LINGUIST List Team