26.2018, Lang Doc; Socioling: Donate to Win a Copy of Small Language Fates and Prospects from Brill!

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Apr 15 23:03:23 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-2018. Wed Apr 15 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.2018, Lang Doc; Socioling: Donate to Win a Copy of Small Language Fates and Prospects from Brill!

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Sara  Couture <sara at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 19:03:13
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

Dear LINGUIST List Readers,

For our Fund Drive raffle today, Brill is donating a copy of Nancy Dorian’s
Small Language Fates and Prospects, a book of essays on bilingualism and
language endangerment of Scottish Gaelic.  Read the book summary here:

http://goo.gl/pTKNUX

Normally valued at $162 USD, this book can be yours for a minimum donation of
$50 USD.  Donate before midnight tomorrow (April 16, 11:59 pm EST), and you
could be the lucky winner!  You can donate by following the link below:

http://goo.gl/e656LG

Please be sure to spread the word about our Fund Drive - like, share, retweet.
 We appreciate all of your support.

Thanks and good luck!

Linguistically yours,
The LINGUIST List Crew