26.2059, Win a One-Year Subscription to Morgan and Claypool's Entire Digital Library!

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Apr 17 19:38:04 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-2059. Fri Apr 17 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Sara  Couture <sara at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 15:37:32
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

Dear LINGUIST List Readers,

For today’s Fund Drive raffle, we are giving a one-year subscription to Morgan
and Claypool’s entire online digital library, which includes the Synthesis
Digital Library of Engineering and Computer Science.  You can browse Morgan
and Claypool’s collection here:

http://goo.gl/K1VyV8

If you donate before midnight tomorrow (April 18, 11:59 p.m. EST), this great
resource for computational linguists, valued at $99, could be yours for as
little as a $50 USD donation!  To donate, go to the following link:

http://goo.gl/e656LG

Please spread the word about our Fund Drive.  You can do this either by good
old word of mouth, or you can like, share and retweet our Fund Drive
announcements on social media

Thanks and good luck!

Sincerely,
The LINGUIST List Crew