26.2079, Fund Drive 2015: How Does LINGUIST List Support You?

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat Apr 18 18:30:30 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-2079. Sat Apr 18 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.2079, Fund Drive 2015: How Does LINGUIST List Support You?

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Ashley Parker <ashley at linguistlist.org>

Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 14:30:03
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

 Dear LINGUIST List Subscribers, Supporters, and Friends,

Happy weekend to you all! Thank you to all of you who have come out to support for LINGUIST List! We still have a ways to go before we need our goal of $79,000, which we need to keep LINGUIST List running for another year. Please help us raise that remaining $47,000 soon!

We are so grateful for those who have already donated, and ask those who haven’t yet to show their support in any amount that they can.

On the weekends, we like to round up a few of the comments that we’ve received during Fund Drive 2015 that show just how much LINGUIST List means to some of our subscribers. Please take a moment to read these kind words and see just how important LINGUIST List is to the linguistics community:

- Keep up the good work! (Center for Multilingualism in Society across the Lifespan (MultiLing), University of Oslo)
- Long live the Linguist List! (Department of Languages and Literatures, University of Innbruck)
- Thank you for so much amazing work for so long for so many linguists and for linguistics! (Middlesex University, UK)
- Thank you! (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Keep up the great work! (The University of Texas at Austin)

These are just a few of comments we’ve received, and we thank you all not only for your donations, but for your kind words and motivation!

As you can see, LINGUIST List is important and useful to so many. What does LINGUIST List mean to you?

Please consider making a donation to make another year of the LINGUIST List operation possible. When you make a donation, feel free to share a few words in the comment box about your thoughts on LINGUIST List. If you've already made a donation, please help spread the word to your colleagues and fellow linguists! Your support makes a different for so many linguists--those working at LINGUIST List and those using our services all over the world!

Sincerely,
Your LINGUIST List Team