26.2137, Become a Recurring Donor: Help Provide Long-Term Support to The LINGUIST List!

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Apr 22 17:36:49 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-2137. Wed Apr 22 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.2137, Become a Recurring Donor: Help Provide Long-Term Support to The LINGUIST List!

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Ashley Parker <ashley at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 13:11:20
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

 Dear LINGUIST List Subscribers and Supporters,

We are pleased to announce a brand new way to support The LINGUIST List—become a recurring donor!

Your automatic recurring gift can help keep The LINGUIST List up and running, and your subscription - free.  Your monthly donation helps form a predictable source of income we can count on to fund our extensive operation. It is an
easy and efficient way to show your support at any amount that is comfortable for you!

Are you interested in becoming a recurring donor? Here are the steps to take:

- First, visit https://www.myiu.org/recurring-gift and search for The Linguist List Discretionary Fund in the convenient “Search all funds” box.
- Next, select a donation amount that works for you—anywhere from $5.00 and up! You will have the option to pick the frequency of your gift—monthly, quarterly, or annually, and whether you’d like to be billed through a credit card payment on the 1st or 15th of the month.
- Finally, complete the credit card  information on the payment page.

In three easy steps, you can help make the future of The LINGUIST List not only bright, but possible. Remember, The LINGUIST List is supported primarily by your donations, and we can’t go on without you!

As you may know, LINGUIST List recently moved from Michigan to Indiana. Our new affiliation with Indiana University allows us to receive donations through Indiana University Foundation and their donation system.

Your selections can be changed or cancelled at any time by emailing iufactsv at indiana.edu.

For more help on making a donation via the IU Foundation, please visit http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/iufoundationhelp/.

Not interested in making recurring donations, but still are interested in supporting The LINGUIST List? Please make a donation to Fund Drive 2015:

For more help on donating via check or bank wire, please visit http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/wirecheckhelp/.

Fore more help on donating via PayPal, please visit http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/paypalhelp/.

We hope that you find this new option in becoming a LINGUIST supporter easy, and convenient, and we thank everyone who has helped us get this far!

Sincerely,
Your LINGUIST List Team