26.2176, Fund Drive 2015: How to Get Your Own LINGUIST T-Shirt, Tote Bag, and More!

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Apr 24 15:43:02 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-2176. Fri Apr 24 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.2176, Fund Drive 2015: How to Get Your Own LINGUIST T-Shirt, Tote Bag, and More!

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Ashley Parker <ashley at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 11:40:46
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

 Dear LINGUIST List Subscribers,

It's almost the weekend! We are so excited to have reached the $35,000 mark in our Fund Drive this week, however, we still have a long way to go. Our goal is to collect $79,000.00 for our editors and the programming support.

http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Today we want to show you our Fund Drive premiums—what you can get for free with a donation to LINGUIST List as a thank you! From sweatshirts, to t-shirts, to playing cards, to stickers, we want to thank you for your donation with a gift!

Please visit http://blog.linguistlist.org/uncategorized/premiums-check-out-what-can-be-yours-with-a-donation/ for more pictures and more information about our premiums and how one can be yours!

Remember, you are not donating just for a premium, or even for your own interest alone –LINGUIST List is read worldwide, by professionals but also students and language enthusiasts who otherwise would have much more limited
access to linguistic contents. LINGUIST List relies on your donations.

Will you make a donation and help us reach our goal?

Sincerely,
Your LINGUIST List Team