26.2252, Our Roots: Visiting Mudon, Mon State, Burma with LL Programmer Lwin Moe

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Apr 29 18:52:45 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-2252. Wed Apr 29 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.2252, Our Roots: Visiting Mudon, Mon State, Burma with LL Programmer Lwin Moe

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Ashley Parker <ashley at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 14:48:19
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

 Dear LINGUIST List Subscribers,

We need your support to serve the linguistic community worldwide. LINGUIST List crew is here to serve you, editing and maintaining servers to run the mailing lists. Our crew came from different parts of the world.

We are taking you to visit the hometown of one of our crew members, Lwin Moe. Lwin is our programmer at LINGUIST List. He came from Burma as a graduate student in computational linguistics at Indiana University and then interned at LINGUIST List in the summer of 2010. He came back after his internship to work as a programmer for us. We are featuring his hometown in Burma. It’s a small and quiet place called Mudon. Please visit his hometown here:

http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/pages/LwinMoe/

We are asking for your support of our crew who work to maintain the quality of our mailing lists and serve the linguistic community worldwide. Please consider donating here:

The LINGUIST List Crew