26.3465, Calls: Russian; General Linguistics/ International Journal of Russian Studies (Jrnl)

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Aug 3 15:55:04 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-3465. Mon Aug 03 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.3465, Calls: Russian; General Linguistics/ International Journal of Russian Studies (Jrnl)

Editor for this issue: Andrew Lamont <alamont at linguistlist.org>

Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2015 11:54:58
From: Ayse Dietrich [editor at ijors.net]

Full Title: International Journal of Russian Studies

Subject Language(s): Russian (rus)

Call Deadline: 25-Dec-2015

The International Journal of Russian Studies is an electronic journal established in 2012. It is published twice a year at http://www.ijors.net/ based in the United States.

The aim of our journal is to present original research on the languages and peoples of Russia from its beginnings down to the present. In addition to Russia itself any aspect of Russia's relations with and influence on the areas of the former Soviet Union, i.e. Central Asia, the Caucasus and the Baltic republics, falls within the journal's scope.

However, the next issue, January 2016, will be a special issue dedicated to the topic of Russian Language.

We would welcome your submissions on any aspect of this topic.

Prof. Ayşe Dietrich ( Editor & Founder )
IJORS
c/o Nevin U. Fulton
P.O. Box 7766
U.S.A.