26.3825, Calls: Spanish; General Linguistics/ Open Linguistics (Jrnl)

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Aug 31 13:52:18 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-3825. Mon Aug 31 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.3825, Calls: Spanish; General Linguistics/ Open Linguistics (Jrnl)

Editor for this issue: Andrew Lamont <alamont at linguistlist.org>

Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 09:52:11
From: Katarzyna Grzegorek [Katarzyna.Grzegorek at degruyteropen.com]

Full Title: Open Linguistics

Subject Language(s): Spanish (spa)

Call Deadline: 31-Oct-2015

Call for Papers - Spanish Section of Open Linguistics

Open Linguistics proudly announces the launch of its brand new section, which will be devoted entirely to Spanish linguistics. It is conceived as a publishing venue for academics conducting research on various topics related to the Spanish language. With approximately 400 million speakers worldwide, Spanish is one of the most spoken and widespread languages on Earth. Our team of highly qualified Editors will support contributing authors, ensuring the highest standards of quality.

We welcome research articles dealing with topics in the areas of:

- Spanish as a Second/Foreign Language
- Language Planning and Policy in the Spanish Speaking World
- Spanish as a Heritage Language
- Spanish Historical Linguistics
- Spanish Dialectology
- Variation and Change in Spanish
- Spanish in Contact
- Systemic-Functional Linguistics

Editorial Board:

Carla Amoros Negre
Omar Velázquez-Mendoza
Hella Olbertz
Maria Aloy Mayo
Mario Serrano-Losada

Questions should be directed to: Katarzyna.Grzegorek at degruyteropen.com
Deadline for submissions: October 31, 2015
Language of publication: English

          http://multitree.org/