26.5422, Qs: Corpus of earnings releases of European companies

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Dec 4 20:45:06 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-5422. Fri Dec 04 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.5422, Qs: Corpus of earnings releases of European companies

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2015 15:45:00
From: Milena Nagengast [milena.nagengast at wu.ac.at]

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a PhD student at the Vienna University of Economics and Business and I am currently compiling a corpus of earnings releases of European companies. The time period I am interested in is from 2005 to 2015.

There are research studies for which a similar corpus was compiled, however, those mainly focus on non-European companies and the period under review is also different.

I would like to know whether a corpus similar to/the same as mine already exists. Thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Mag. Milena Nagengast, BSc
Research Assistant
English Business Communication
WU Vienna University of Economics and Business
Universitätsassistentin (prae-doc)
Englische Wirtschaftskommunikation
WU Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien
D2.3.232
Welthandelsplatz 1
A-1020 Wien (Vienna)
T: +43 1 31 336 4289
E: milena.nagengast at wu.ac.at

Linguistic Field(s): Text/Corpus Linguistics

Subject Language(s): English (eng)