26.5552, All: LINGUIST List Holiday Break

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Dec 15 14:55:09 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-5552. Tue Dec 15 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.5552, All: LINGUIST List Holiday Break

                LINGUIST List has 25th birthday!

                 Thank you all for your support!

            2015 end of year and holiday season fund drive:

      Thank you for your continuous support of The LINGUIST List!
               We wish you all a Happy New Year 2016!

Editor for this issue: Sara  Couture <sara at linguistlist.org>