26.5556, Calls: Phil of Lang, Pragmatics, Semantics/USA

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Dec 15 16:07:28 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-5556. Tue Dec 15 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.5556, Calls: Phil of Lang, Pragmatics, Semantics/USA

                LINGUIST List has 25th birthday!

                 Thank you all for your support!

            2015 end of year and holiday season fund drive:

      Thank you for your continuous support of The LINGUIST List!
               We wish you all a Happy New Year 2016!

Editor for this issue: Amanda Foster <amanda at linguistlist.org>