26.5636, Calls: Applied Ling, Text/Corpus Ling, Translation/Germany

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Dec 18 16:30:51 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-5636. Fri Dec 18 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.5636, Calls: Applied Ling, Text/Corpus Ling, Translation/Germany

                LINGUIST List has 25th birthday!

                 Thank you all for your support!

            2015 end of year and holiday season fund drive:

      Thank you for your continuous support of The LINGUIST List!
               We wish you all a Happy New Year 2016!

Editor for this issue: Ashley Parker <ashley at linguistlist.org>