26.5678, All: LINGUIST List at LSA

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Dec 30 22:10:53 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-5678. Wed Dec 30 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.5678, All: LINGUIST List at LSA

                LINGUIST List has 25th birthday!

                 Thank you all for your support!

            2015 end of year and holiday season fund drive:

      Thank you for your continuous support of The LINGUIST List!
               We wish you all a Happy New Year 2016!

Editor for this issue: Malgorzata Cavar <gosia at linguistlist.org>