26.882, Calls: General Linguistics/ Samara AltLinguo E-Journal (Jrnl)

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Feb 12 00:11:46 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-882. Wed Feb 11 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.882, Calls: General Linguistics/ Samara AltLinguo E-Journal (Jrnl)

Editor for this issue: Andrew Lamont <alamont at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 19:11:33
From: Andrey Kirillov [samaraaltlinguo at yandex.ru]

Full Title: Samara AltLinguo E-Journal

Call Deadline: 25-Mar-2015

SamaraAltLinguo E-Journal has an open call for papers for the sixth issue to
be put online in late March 2015. We are especially interested (but not
limited to) in research articles on Discourse Analysis, Narrative,
Sociolinguistics, Semantics and Semiotics, Varieties of English, English in
the Media, English in Politics, English on the Web.

Contributions in forms of articles, discussion notes, book reviews are
accepted in Russian or English. Please consult our Style Guide for Authors on
how to prepare a manuscript at http://samaraaltlinguo.com/e-journal/.
Manuscripts are welcome from researchers, professors, instructors, linguistics
students (particularly, at MA and PhD levels).

Materials are published free of charge in form of a .pdf online journal with
fixed layout and page structure just like a print journal, so your articles
have page numbers to be used in citations and reference lists. A dedicated
web-page lists all articles with titles, author names, abstracts and keywords.

Send your contributions to samaraaltlinguo at yandex.ru until 25 March 2015.

          http://multitree.org/