26.1021, Calls: Phonetics, Phonology/Germany

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat Feb 21 02:15:52 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-1021. Fri Feb 20 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.1021, Calls: Phonetics, Phonology/Germany

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 21:15:42
From: Christiane Ulbrich [christiane.ulbrich at uni-marburg.de]
Subject: Phonetik und Phonologie im Deutschsprachigen Raum

Full Title: Phonetik und Phonologie im Deutschsprachigen Raum
Short Title: P&P11

Date: 08-Oct-2015 - 09-Oct-2015
Location: Marburg, Germany
Contact Person: Christiane Ulbrich
Meeting Email: pundp11 at uni-marburg.de

Linguistic Field(s): Phonetics; Phonology

Call Deadline: 15-Jun-2015

Meeting Description:

The 11th annual conference ''Phonetik und Phonologie im deutschsprachigen Raum'' will be held at the University of
Marburg, Germany, on 8-9 October 2015.

No conference fee is required. We will organise a location for a conference dinner and participants will pay for their
dinner.

Organising Committee:

Karen Henrich
Christiane Ulbrich
Alexander Werth

Call for Papers:

11th annual conference ''Phonetik und Phonologie im deutschsprachigen Raum''
University of Marburg, Germany
8 & 9 October 2015

We invite abstracts on all areas of phonetics and phonology as well as the those dealing with the
relationship between the two. Accepted submissions will be presented as poster or oral
presentation. Abstracts should be written in either German or English and not exceed 300 words
(excluding references, tables and graphs). Please submit your entitled abstract, including names
and affiliations of all authors in PDF-format to  pundp11 at uni-marburg.de.

The deadline for submission is the 15 June 2015. Notification of acceptance will be given by the
15 July 2015.