26.11, Calls: Phonetics, Phonology, Cognitive Sci, Computational Ling, Lang Acquisition/USA

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat Jan 3 04:39:42 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-11. Fri Jan 02 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.11, Calls: Phonetics, Phonology, Cognitive Sci, Computational Ling, Lang Acquisition/USA

Moderators: Damir Cavar, Indiana U <damir at linguistlist.org>
            Malgorzata E. Cavar, Indiana U <gosia at linguistlist.org>

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org
Anthony Aristar <aristar at linguistlist.org>
Helen Aristar-Dry <hdry at linguistlist.org>
Sara Couture, Indiana U <sara at linguistlist.org>

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2015 23:39:29
From: Chigusa Kurumada [ckurumada at bcs.rochester.edu]
Subject: Experimental and Theoretical Advances in Prosody (ETAP) 3: Prosody and Variability

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=26-11.html&submissionid=35993997&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: Experimental and Theoretical Advances in Prosody (ETAP) 3: Prosody and Variability
Short Title: ETAP3