26.411, Qs: Online Survey: Concept

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Jan 21 21:25:43 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-411. Wed Jan 21 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.411, Qs: Online Survey: Concept

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 16:25:36
From: Kristine Gevorgyan [k_gevorgyan at yahoo.com]
Subject: Online Survey: Concept

Dear Participants,

My name is Kristine Gevorgyan and I am a PhD Student at the Faculty of Romance
and Germanic Philology of Yerevan State University (English philology
department). In the frames of my PhD I am conducting a survey regarding words
and associations connected with concept ''EYE''. I'd be really grateful if you
can dedicate some time and fill out my survey.
The survey can be filled out in English, Russian, Armenian, Spanish and
Swedish. Responses in other languages are also applicable but they need to be
accompanied by translation or explanation in English.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5D7TPTF

Best Regards

Linguistic Field(s): Cognitive Science

Subject Language(s): English (eng)