26.441, Support: Computational Linguistics / Sweden

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Jan 23 00:06:14 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-441. Thu Jan 22 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.441, Support: Computational Linguistics / Sweden

Editor for this issue: Danuta  Allen <danuta at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 19:04:32
From: Shalom Lappin [shalom.lappin at kcl.ac.uk]
Subject: Computational Linguistics: PhD Student, University of Gothenburg, Sweden

 Institution/Organization: University of Gothenburg
Department: Philosophy, Linguistics, and Theory of Science
Web Address: http://flov.gu.se/english

Level: PhD

Duties: Research

Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics
Cognitive Science

The Department of Philosophy, Linguistics, and Theory of Science at University of Gothenburg, Sweden is offering a doctoral studentship position, one or more, in General Linguistics within the Centre for Linguistic Theory and Studies in Probability (CLASP http://flov.gu.se/clasp) for September 2015.

Type of employment: Fixed-term employment, 48 months
Extent: 100 %
Location: Department of Philosophy, Linguistics and Theory of Science, Gothenburg
First day of employment: September 1, 2015
Reference number: UR 2014/1309.

Requirements:
The candidates are expected to be proficient in Swedish or English as the thesis is expected to be in one of these languages.

The successful applicant will be expected to work on a research-subject for which we can provide highly skilled supervision. We therefore recommend that you visit the research webpages of the relevant subjects to find out more about the research conducted (http://flov.gu.se/clasp).

How to Apply:
Please visit the application website.

Application Deadline: 03-Mar-2015

Web Address for Applications: http://flov.gu.se/english/education/doctoral-studies-third-cycle/admission