26.3220, TOC: Translation and Interpreting Studies 10/1 (2015)

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Jul 8 18:55:17 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-3220. Wed Jul 08 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.3220, TOC: Translation and Interpreting Studies 10/1 (2015)

Editor for this issue: Andrew Lamont <alamont at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 14:55:12
From: Karin Plijnaar [karin.plijnaar at benjamins.nl]
Subject: Translation and Interpreting Studies Vol. 10, No. 1 (2015)

Publisher:	John Benjamins
			http://www.benjamins.com/

Journal Title:  Translation and Interpreting Studies
Volume Number:  10
Issue Number:  1
Issue Date:  2015

Subtitle:  T&I pedagogy in dialogue with other disciplines

Main Text:

2015. v, 163 pp.

Table of Contents

Articles

T&I pedagogy in dialogue with other disciplines
Sonia Colina and Claudia V. Angelelli
1 – 7

Occasioning translator competence: Moving beyond social constructivism toward a postmodern alternative to instructionism
Donald C. Kiraly
8 – 32

The Internet in translation education: Two decades later
Miguel A. Jiménez-Crespo
33 – 57

Applying Task-Based Learning to translator education: Assisting the development of novice translators’ problem-solving expertise
Izumi Inoue and Christopher N. Candlin
58 – 86

I know languages, therefore, I can translate?: A comparison between the translation competence of foreign language and Interlingual Mediation students
Marija Zlatnar Moe, Tamara Mikolic Juznic and Tanja Žigon

L2 proficiency as predictor of aptitude for interpreting: An empirical study
Maria Jesus Blasco Mayor
108 – 132

Reacting to Translations Past: A game-based approach to teaching translation studies
Julie McDonough Dolmaya
133 – 152

Review essay

Differentiated instruction and language-specific translator training textbooks
Reviewed by Anastasiya Lakhtikova
153 – 160

Notes on contributors
161 – 163

Linguistic Field(s): Language Acquisition
                     Translation

Subject Language(s): Slovenian (slv)
                     Spanish (spa)