26.3414, Calls: Cog Sci, Comp Ling, Discourse Analysis, Semantics, Text/Corpus Ling/India

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Jul 27 17:05:23 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-3414. Mon Jul 27 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.3414, Calls: Cog Sci, Comp Ling, Discourse Analysis, Semantics, Text/Corpus Ling/India

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 13:04:01
From: Rajendra Prasath [drrprasath at gmail.com]
Subject: Mining Intelligence and Knowledge Exploration

Full Title: Mining Intelligence and Knowledge Exploration
Short Title: MIKE 2015

Date: 09-Dec-2015 - 11-Dec-2015
Location: Hyderabad, India
Contact Person: Rajendra Prasath
Meeting Email: drrprasath at gmail.com
Web Site: http://www.mike.org.in/2015/

Linguistic Field(s): Cognitive Science; Computational Linguistics; Discourse Analysis; Semantics; Text/Corpus Linguistics

Call Deadline: 12-Aug-2015

Meeting Description:

MIKE 2015 is an interdisciplinary conference that brings together researchers and practitioners from the domains of learning algorithms, data mining, machine learning, knowledge exploration, large-scale data analytics, big data, soft computing, information systems, and so on.

MIKE focuses on a specialized topic every year and the special theme for this year is: Learning to explore Human Cognition.

Call for Papers:

The Third International Conference on Mining Intelligence and Knowledge Exploration
International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad, India to be held at December 09-11, 2015

http://www.mike.org.in/2015/

Paper submission deadline: 12 August 2015

Deadline is a firm deadline and we would like to invite you to submit your research paper(s) to MIKE 2015. Also kindly encourage your students and researchers in your circle to submit their papers to MIKE 2015.

You could browse MIKE 2015 Call for papers from the following links:

CFP (PDF version): http://mike.org.in/2015/cfp/mike2015-flyer.pdf
CFP (Text version): http://mike.org.in/2015/cfp/mike2015-flyer.txt

Springer supports MIKE series and publishes MIKE 2015 proceedings in their popular LNCS/LNAI series. The accepted papers will be indexed by various Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases like DBLP, Scopus and ArnetMiner; SCI Compendex; and others. Additionally, we are arranging to bring out special issue journals for selected papers.

We look forward to having your submissions to MIKE 2015.

Organising chairs MIKE 2015: Anil Kumar Vuppala and Rajendra Prasath