26.2830, Qs: We need help from English native speakers

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Jun 9 16:18:16 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-2830. Tue Jun 09 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.2830, Qs: We need help from English native speakers

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 12:17:44
From: Young Shin [sey830 at yahoo.com]
Subject: We need help from English native speakers

Dear Linguists,

Hello. We junior researchers are currently studying locations of prepositions
in English. Specifically speaking, we are investigating L2 acquisition by
Korean learners of English. While running an online survey, we desperately
need judgments by native English speakers as control group. The survey takes
thirty minutes or so.

If you can give us a hand, please use the following url:

https://qtrial2015az1.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bgvDyXizFfiCJbD

Thank you very much for your help in advance!
Young Shin & Jung Yoon

                     Cognitive Science
                     Discourse Analysis
                     General Linguistics