26.3010, FYI: New KSL (xki) Kenyan Sign Language Reference

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Jun 24 14:32:54 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-3010. Wed Jun 24 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.3010, FYI:  New KSL (xki) Kenyan Sign Language Reference

Editor for this issue: Ashley Parker <ashley at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 10:32:18
From: Kenneth Gathuru [kgathuru at gmail.com]
Subject: New KSL (xki) Kenyan Sign Language Reference

 Hello,

I just wanted to draw your attention to a new resource we have been building for Kenyan Sign Language. The URL is http://www.ksldictionary.com/ and it is an online dictionary. We are also building some apps to make it available to
more people. The Android app is finished and the Windows app is close. We recently recorded a large update of new words and phrases which will soon be published.

Linguistic Field(s): Translation