26.1141, Calls: English; Ling & Literature/ Explorations: A Journal of Language and Literature (Jrnl)

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sun Mar 1 03:54:43 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-1141. Sat Feb 28 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.1141, Calls: English; Ling & Literature/ Explorations: A Journal of Language and Literature (Jrnl)

Editor for this issue: Andrew Lamont <alamont at linguistlist.org>

Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 22:54:30
From: Jan Zalewski [janzalewski at interia.pl]

Full Title: Explorations: A Journal of Language and Literature

Linguistic Field(s): Ling & Literature

Subject Language(s): English (eng)

Call Deadline: 28-Jun-2015

Explorations is a peer-refereed online journal published by the Department of
the English Language and the Department of English Language Literatures at the
Institute of English, Opole University, Poland. It provides a forum that
invites a wide range of original articles dealing with all aspects of the
English language, English language literatures, and their teaching in tertiary
academic contexts. It is thus dedicated to promoting exchange of ideas among
English department teachers, scholars and researchers worldwide.

The journal is divided into two sections: linguistic and literary. For the
language section, we welcome contributions with a theoretical, empirical or
applied focus employing a wide variety of approaches and methodologies. We
invite articles which in exploring language and language pedagogy go beyond
the formal and cognitivist paradigms, and are inspired by socially informed
theories of language. In the literature section we are interested in
maintaining a broad debate on problems of the Western humanities in the last
three centuries and welcome contributions that provide innovative
interpretations and revaluations of what has been happening in culture and
literature since the beginning of the XVIII century and up to the present
moment

For the third issue of the journal, to be published in December 2015, we
invite article addressing language and linguistics topics in an original and
innovative way. We welcome interdisicplinary approaches.

Contributions are expected by June 28, 2015.

Please follow the Submission Guidelines and Paper Templates available at
http://www.explorations.uni.opole.pl