26.1246, FYI: Studies in the Linguistic Sciences (Jounrnal) Online

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Mar 5 23:43:43 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-1246. Thu Mar 05 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.1246, FYI: Studies in the Linguistic Sciences (Jounrnal) Online

Editor for this issue: Uliana Kazagasheva <uliana at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 18:42:32
From: Daniel Ross [djross3 at illinois.edu]

Studies in the Linguistic Sciences (SLS) has been published by the Department
of Linguistics at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign since 1971.
Today as our working papers journal, it is used especially for proceedings
volumes for conferences held on campus, and also to share work from the
department in general. (Note: we do not solicit outside submissions at this
time.)

I am pleased to announce that all of the volumes for our journal are now
available through our open-access website:
http://sls.linguistics.illinois.edu/
(Click on ''Current volume'' or ''Archives'' for earlier volumes.)

I hope that many of the articles from our journal's 45 year history will be
helpful in your research. The journal offers articles on all topics within
Linguistics, with submissions from many linguists around the world during its
time in print (1971-2003) and now publishes our working papers directly
online, including especially the proceedings of our yearly
graduate-student-run conference ILLS (Illinois Language and Linguistics
Society).

Daniel Ross
Bill Bryce
Editors, SLS