26.1293, Calls: English, Applied Linguistics, General Linguistics/Thailand

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Mar 9 04:53:18 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-1293. Mon Mar 09 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.1293, Calls: English, Applied Linguistics, General Linguistics/Thailand

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 00:53:07
From: Walaiporn Ornnomdee [ilac.conference at hotmail.com]
Subject: Moving Towards an Integration of Language and Culture

Full Title: Moving Towards an Integration of Language and Culture

Date: 02-Jul-2015 - 03-Jul-2015
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Contact Person: Walaiporn Ornnomdee
Meeting Email: ilac.conference at hotmail.com
Web Site: http://www.ilac.dusit.ac.th/conference/call-for-papers-registration/

Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics; General Linguistics

Subject Language(s): English (eng)

Call Deadline: 31-Mar-2015

Meeting Description:

The conference theme this year is “Moving towards an Integration of Language and Culture”. As we realize that language is inseparable from its culture, it is of paramount importance to integrate the knowledge of culture into language classroom. The main objective of the 2015 conference is to find promising ways to emphasize cultural awareness or cultural sensitivity in the practice of teaching and learning a foreign language. With the understanding of the culture of the target language and the local culture of each nation, we can prepare our people to be able to communicate with the population of the world successfully. In addition, the conference also aims to reflect the splendid heritage and cultural diversity of the Asian region which should be preserved and shared with others outside the region. - See more at: http://www.ilac.dusit.ac.th/conference/call-for-papers-registration/#sthash.Sjyvtr4q.dpuf

Any interested persons may find the information on the conference at http://www.ilac.dusit.ac.th/conference/.

Call for Papers:

As the conference theme is ''Moving towards an Integration of Language and Culture'', the papers to be presented in the conference would be those concentrated in the field of linguistics, applied linguistics, language teaching, cultural studies, and other related fields. The institute welcomes all interested participants and is calling for papers in those related field

The institute welcomes all interested participants and is calling for papers in those related fields. Any interested persons may find the information on the conference at http://www.ilac.dusit.ac.th/conference/.

          http://multitree.org/