26.1326, Donate Today and Enter to Win a One-Year Journal Subscription from Elsevier!

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Mar 9 21:35:57 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-1326. Mon Mar 09 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Sara  Couture <sara at linguistlist.org>

Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 17:33:46
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

Dear LINGUIST List Readers:

It is that time of year again, fellow linguists.  Today, LINGUIST List is
kicking off our 2015 Fund Drive, where we ask you for donations.  However, we
try to make it worth your while.  If you donate during Fund Drive, you can be
entered to win many fantastic prizes generously donated by our Supporting
Publishers (for a full list, visit this link:
http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/supporters/).  These prizes will be offered
for the duration of Fund Drive this year, and there will be many competitions
and drawings to come.  So, stay tuned and don’t miss the opportunity to win
these valuable linguistic materials.

Now, for our first prize of Fund Drive 2015!

Elsevier is offering a five one-year personal subscriptions to the Elsevier
linguistics journal of the winners’ choice.   That’s right, if you donate
today, five of you can win a one-year subscription to one of Elsevier’s
linguistics journals.

These journal subscriptions, normally priced anywhere between $70-$300 USD can
be yours.  If you donate at least $50 USD, your name will be entered to win a
one-year subscription to your choice of one of these journals:

Assessing Writing
Computers and Composition
Discourse, Context & Media
English for Specific Purposes
Journal of Communication Disorders
Journal of English for Academic Purposes
Journal of Fluency Disorders
Journal of Phonetics
Journal of Pragmatics
Journal of Second Language Writing
Language and Communication
Language Sciences
Lingua
Linguistics and Education
System

Donate any time between now and tomorrow night at midnight (Tuesday March
10th, 11:59 EST), and get your name in the drawing to win a one-year
subscription to one of Elsevier’s fantastic linguistic journals of your
choice.

You can enter your name into the drawing by donating at the link below.

funddrive.linguistlist.org/donate

Again, keep an eye out for more competitions and publisher raffles as our Fund
Drive progresses.  If you miss today’s raffle, there will be many more great
prizes from our supporting publishers this year, so stay tuned to our social
media pages to hear about more prizes that you can win.

Thanks and good luck!

Sincerely,
The LINGUIST List Crew