26.1356, Donate Today and Win a Copy of “The Language Myth” from Cambridge University Press!

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Mar 11 20:48:13 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-1356. Wed Mar 11 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.1356, Donate Today and Win a Copy of “The Language Myth” from Cambridge University Press!

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Sara  Couture <sara at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 16:47:15
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

Dear LINGUIST List Readers:

Thank you to everyone who donated in our last giveaway.  If you missed our
last Fund Drive drawing, keep your eyes peeled for many more great publisher
raffles to come. We will be offering them throughout the entirety of our Fund
Drive.

Today we’ll be giving away four copies of the “The Language Myth” by Vyvyan
Evans from Cambridge University Press.  You can read about the book here:

http://www.cambridge.org/tn/academic/subjects/languages-linguistics/cognitive-
linguistics/language-myth-why-language-not-instinct?format=PB

Donate any time between now and tomorrow night at midnight  (Thursday, March
12th, 11:59 EST), and get your name in the drawing to win a copy of “The
Language Myth.”  The four winners will be selected on Friday, March 13th.

Stay tuned for updates on our Fund Drive giveaways, follow us on social media
and spread the word!

Thank you all for your support and good luck!

Sincerely,
The LINGUIST List Crew