26.1386, Fund Drive 2015: University and Subfield Challenges Update

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Mar 12 21:30:59 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-1386. Thu Mar 12 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.1386, Fund Drive 2015: University and Subfield Challenges Update

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Ashley Parker <ashley at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:28:51
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

 Dear LINGUIST List Subscribers,

It’s that time of day when we present the current results of our Fund Drive 2015 challenges!

This morning it looked like Pragmatics was going to be the big winner of the day in our Subfield Challenge, but Phonology made its way back into the top spot! Discourse Analysis has made a big jump to third place.

Please visit http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/subfield/ to see how the other subfields rank.

In our University Challenge, Indiana University Bloomington still holds a strong lead, with University of California, Santa Barbara coming in second. City University of Hong Kong is making its way to the top, currently tied for
third place with the University of South Carolina!

Please visit http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/university/ to see a full list.

We would like to thank everyone for their support in the first week of Fund Drive 2015!

Please visit http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/donate/ to make a donation to LINGUIST List and help your subfield and university win the challenge!

Your LINGUIST List Team