26.1403, Donate Today and Enter to Win a Linguistics Poster from Cascadilla Press!

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Mar 13 18:22:45 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-1403. Fri Mar 13 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.1403, Donate Today and Enter to Win a Linguistics Poster from Cascadilla Press!

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Sara  Couture <sara at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 14:22:17
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

Dear LINGUIST List Readers:

Our final prize for the week is brought to you by Cascadilla Press, who is
donating two posters from their popular series of vintage linguistics posters.
 Two winners will be selected, and they
can pick their choice of any one of the 11"x17" posters shown on the webpage
below:

http://goo.gl/8JKFMs

To get your name entered into the drawing to win of one of these fun
linguistic-themed posters, please go to the following link and donate before
midnight (11:59 EST) on Saturday, March 14th:

http://goo.gl/e656LG

Unfortunately, this prize is restricted to those donors within the US.
Apologies to our non-US supporters!  We will make it up to you with the prize
that we are announcing on Monday. With that little teaser, we will leave you
hanging until Monday to find out what that prize is.

Also, friendly reminder: don’t forget to submit your recipes for our
linguistics cookbook:

http://goo.gl/Lz1X8V

Have a wonderful weekend and good luck!

Best wishes,